The increase of population, the pollution from human activity and the various misuses of fresh water are reducing the quality of our resources leading to tap water contamination and in some areas lack fresh water.
Our laboratory specialists tested several alternatives before agreeing on the most suitable one, the water pitcher with replacement filters and here are the reasons:
- It is highly effective against the most dangerous minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Cadmium and Mercury.
- It eliminates the Chlorine taste.
- The filter is constantly tested and certified to assure high performance.
- It is the most convenient product. It represents 1/20th the cost of bottled water.
- You can take the pitcher wherever you want to go.
- With every filter you use, you are reducing more than 300 plastic bottles that end up in our landfills and oceans.
E.P.A. reports show that U.S. water supplies contain over 2,300 cancer-causing
chemicals, according to Ralph Nader Research Group.
Cancer is not natural, it’s a man-made disease, and for the most part preventable,
according to waterandmoreblog.com
Water treatment facilities do no remove synthetic chemicals. Municipal water
treatment today is essentially the same as it was over 100 years ago –water
flows through sand beds to remove visible particles and then chlorine (and in
some cities, chlorine + ammonia, called chloramine) is added as a disinfectant
to kill bacteria. In contrast to popular belief, the water treatment facilities were
not designed to take out synthetic organic chemicals and toxic heavy metals
In-home water purification is the most effective, by far the most convenient and
most economical means of providing clean, healthy water for you and your family.
Most quality home water purification products can provide water far superior to
bottled water, at a fraction of the cost and in the convenience of your own home –